Gem Key Date 1916 Standing Liberty Quarter Gifted by David Lawrence
Included in the variety of fantastic items endorsed by PCGS, NGC and CAC in this week’s sale is a famous key date 1916 Liberty Standing 25c PCGS MS66 FH; a magnificent 1868 $1 PCGS/CAC MS64; register quality 1901-O $1 NGC MS67; an important 1863 $3 PCGS/CAC AU58; a rare 1848-O $10 PCGS/CAC AU58; and a high end 1914 $20 PCGS MS65.
Browse and bid before the auction closed on Sunday June 12.
* * *
READY TO SELL A RARE PIECE OR COLLECTION? SELL TO DAVID LAWRENCE
In addition to auction highlights like the Standing Liberty Key Date above, Rare pieces by David Lawrence always needs parts. When you’re ready to sell, we’re here for you. David Lawrence offers three options that provide maximum flexibility to meet your needs while providing the highest quality personalized service in the industry:
- You can sell your parts directly to us.
- You can consign your parts.
- You can participate in our guaranteed auction program.
DLRC Special Send
Discover our Special Consignment Collector! We offer the following options which can be combined or adjusted according to your specific needs:
Maximum returns – For coins over $10,000, consign with reserve and receive 90% or consign without reserve and receive 92%.
Immediate cash advance – For collections over $10,000, receive an immediate cash advance of up to 75% on unqualified shipments.
Fastest turnaround time – We will auction your coins within 3-5 business days of receipt, ending in approximately two weeks.
The standard conditions still apply:
- Coins from $1,000 to $10,000 – deposit with reserve and receive 85%; consign without reserve and receive 90%
- No cost guarantee – no registration fees, no imaging fees and no redemption fees
- Prompt payment – payment within 30 days of sale; for this promotion we can expedite payment to two weeks in most cases